WHAT A SHITTY DAY.
Ok, today I had the worst day at work. Like really really horrible. I was VERY close to crying.
- At first my boss criticized me for my work. Appaerently I’m not doing a good job - which is totally not true. I do a good job, I work very hard, he just can’t see it. I’m not one to overrate my own work, but I defintily know when I’m doing a good or bad job.
- Then my co-worker got the same critic. My boss yelled at her, he got disrespectful. She said she just can’t do it anymore and then she quit.
- I was close to crying, because know I’m all alone again with all the work load. I’m not angry with her. I totally understand her reaction.
- The thing is I would like to quit too. I really want to, but I have to find another job before I can do that. Also I’m pretty scared how my boss is going to react. He was so nasty to my co-worker.
- Besides that: my car has a small scratch, because someone hit his car door against my car. I just saw the scratch this morning. I have my car since 6 months, like can you not.
- My alarm didn’t go off this morning, so I didn’t made it to the gym, gladly I was still in time to get to work on time.
- I don’t wanna go to work tomorrow. I really don’t. I this adulthood? I wanna quit. Go back to kindergarden, play all day and be happy.
- Today was a day where I really wished I wouldn’t live alone. I would have really needed someone to talk to, to hug me, to tell me that things are going to be fine.